Solar Powered Pool Ionizer Kills Algae Reduces Chlorine,Covers up to 35,000 gal
- solar water purifiers work fast
- Major energy savings
- reduce chemical usage
- slash energy bills
- enjoy clear, clean, and completely safe pool water
- The solar water purifier is a small, portable, weatherproof, long-lasting polymer disc with a replaceable, specially alloyed mineral anode on the bottom and an inbuilt advanced technology
- solar panel on the top. The energy from the sun activates the ionization of the anode. The ionization process limits the growth of microorganisms and removes unwanted minerals such as calcium in the pool water.
- The solar water purifier simply floats in the pool. The solar panel converts sunlight into low-voltage electricity which is completely harmless. The electrical current energies the anode below the waterline. The energized anode releases mineral ions into the water. The ions pierce the protective outer membrane of algae and bacteria cells, disrupting the enzyme balance, inhibiting growth, and disinfecting the water.
- USES COPPER IONIZATION TO KILL ALGAE: Simply test copper levels in your pool using the included test strips, screw the copper core on the unit, and float in your pool. Virtually no maintenance is needed!
- WORKS WITH ABOVE-GROUND, IN-GROUND, CHLORINATED, AND SALTWATER POOLS: Covers from 500 to 35,000-gallon pools. It will not harm the finish of your pool or vinyl liner. Regardless of your pool shape, construction, or material, the Solar Powered Cleaner will do the trick and prevent algae from building up in your water
How to use
- Step1. Verify that the pool conditions are good
- Step2. Introduce the solar pool ionizer into the pool
- Step3. Observe that the solar pool ionizer is floating in the pool
- Step4. After 12 hours, activate the cleaning system of the pool. After 24 hours, revise if all are working according to the specifications
- Step5-6. Remove every 15 days and do a cleaning of the electrode with the brush included. check the copper level weekly, If the excess is 0.9 ppm, take it out from the pool, or the water will turn cloudy and green. And put it back in the pool when less than 0.4 ppm.
- If the pool is large, or if due to the weather conditions, it was required the addition of water because of#evaporation, is necessary to keep the ionizer in the water permanently.
- 1 x Pool Ionizer with solar panels
- 1 x Copper Iode
- 1 x Basket
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Retail Package
- 1 x English manual
- 1 Bottle of test paper