900,000mAh Solar Power Bank Charger Portable External Battery LED Light, Red
- The newest Solar Charger, with a 1.5W Solar panel, can recharge the battery itself under sunlight for emergency purposes while outdoors.
- Waterproof rating IP67 can help to protect against water, however, can‘t soak into the water. It can be a great choice for outdoor activities.
- With dual USB ports, you can charge phones, pads, or other small electronic devices simultaneously.
- 2.4W LED light, works perfectly in darkness, especially for emergencies. SOS distress signal to help other people find you.
- Capacity: 900,000mAh;
- Battery type: Li-polymer battery
- Input: DC 5V/2.0A
- Output: DC 5V/1A, DC 5V/2.1A
- Dimension: Approx. 153 x 79 x 21mm
Important Notes (Please Read Before Buying):
- Even in a perfect laboratory condition, The efficiency of energy transformation from solar to electric energy is really low. When it is used outdoors, it is also affected by the weather, the location, or other factors. So the solar panel is not good as the first choice for recharging. We suggest you recharge it via a wall charger at the beginning to make the power battery fully activated.
- 900000mAh is the theoretical capacity of the company. You can charge 3-10 times(depending on your device's conversion rate) in one go. We guarantee 2-6 times charging capability.
- About solar function: The sun will charge this charger to 100% but due to current technology and the limited size of the solar panels and the Solar insulation in your area, it could take 8-21 days for a full 0-100% charge. (Solar charge is supplemental, do not rely on it for a full charge.)
- Please note that lightning & Type C cable and Adapter, and the A/C plug is not included with this device, please use your original cable.
- In order to fully activate the battery, please charge it via outlet or computer for 10 hours at least for the first 2-3 uses.
- The energy transformation from solar to electricity is rather slow and the solar charging speed is subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate. In daily life, we highly recommend charging it via a wall outlet.
- Fully charging by outlet takes approximately 10 hours. Do not charge it all day or overvoltage.
- For safety, DO NOT leave the power bank charging in the car in case of high temperature and avoid crashing. Do not make a charge while charging itself.
- 1 x Solar power charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Hook