Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Arc Tig mig Grinding Welders Mask Solar Bullets style
|Arc Sensor: 2
|Filter dimension: 110*90*9mm
|View size: 96*48mm (other seller is 92 x 42mm)
|Light state shade: DIN4
|Dark state shade: DIN9-13 free adjustable (External, Variable)
|Switching time: <1/30,000S
|Delay time: Adjustable:0.1-0.8S by dial control knob
|Sensitivity control: Low or high can be selected
|Ultraviolet transmittance: 313nm<0.00006%, 365nm<0.00006%
|UV/IR protection: Up to shade DIN16
|Infrared ray through rate: 780-1300nm<0.003%,1300-2000nm<0.009%
|Battery: Lithium battery +Solar cells(No Battery change required)
|Power on/off: Fully automatic
|Materials: The original import ultra-light strengthen PP of South Korea
|Operate temperature: –5℃—+55℃/23℉-131℉
|Storage temperature: –20℃—+70℃/-4℉-158℉
|Package included: 1x Welding Helmet, 2 x Lens, 1x Retail Package
The all-new Pro welding helmet
- Solar power gets its power from the welding arc, so it turns on automatically. They have a carbon fiber look. These helmets are made for Arc or Stick, MIG welding, and Tig welding including a plasma cutting setting(grinding mode). Can replace with a button cell. supporting low-battery warning
Adjustable Shade Delay
- This is how long the helmet takes to from the light state to the dark state. This set comes in handy when welding heavy material and compensates for the bright molten metal left over after you are done welding.
- Features a shade adjustment for light or dark settings. This feature allows you to set the helmet to a lighter shade when welding thin material and a darker shade for welding heavier material.
Oxygen Acetylene Torch Cutting
- This setting is perfect for torch cutting with an oxygen-acetylene torch. Offers full face protection while cutting.
- The sensitivity adjustment adjusts for ambient lighting and arc brightness. This will compensate when you walk outside in the bright sunlight or while Tig welding.
- Allows you to use the helmet locked in the light state (shade 4), which gives you full UV and IR protection. Plasma cutting has a limited arc but still requires protection. This setting lets you see what you are cutting while providing maximum protection.
Grinding Setting mode
- This setting you to see what you are grinding while allowing full face protection.
Fully Adjustable Head Gear
- features fully adjustable ratcheting headgear. Also includes a very comfortable sweatband. The head gear allows you to position the helmet further or closer away from your face.
- This feature is only found on $400 welding helmets.
Super Light Weight
- The helmet is extremely lightweight to prevent user fatigue.
black hawk look
- finished in a very cool black hawk look. There are no other welding helmets on the market with this new black hawk finish.