- 1. Electronic Dog Fencing System: This kit includes a wall-mounted transmitter that,984 feet of wire can cover more than 1.2 acres in square and 1.77 acres in circle land. The wireless electric fence gives your dogs a secure yard to play in, suitable for Small, Medium, and Large Dogs
- 2. Tone and Shock Stimulus: This dog fence prevents your dog from running out of the yard. When your dog moves closer to the boundary, the warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus after 4-10 seconds warning your dog not to run out of the boundary.
- 3. Waterproof Adjustable Collar: The waterproof collar takes a 6-volt battery(included). The indicator light indicates whether the collar battery is in normal use or needs to be replaced.
- 4. Built-in Lightning Protection: Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning strikes.
- 5. Multiple Collar Operation: You can buy extra collars, and an unlimited number of collars can be added to the fence system.
Wireless Electric Dog Fence Pet Containment System Shock Collars For 2 Dogs
- 1 x Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
- 1 x power plug
- 2 x adjustable receiver collar
- 1 x 6 Volt battery for collar
- 1 x 300 Meter Roll of fence Wire
- 20 x Training flags
- 4 x Screws
- 1 x User's manual
- 2 x Extra metal contact points
- 1 x Test bulb
- The electric dog fence not only prevents your dog from running out of the yard but also trains it in a customized way.
- Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training. You want your dog to accept the collar as part of a routine, not to associate the collar with correction.
- While playing or training, the fence system helps your dog to recognize its boundaries so it never crosses the marked area.
How does the invisible dog fence work?
- Progressive tone stimulus ----- When the dog comes close to the boundary, the system will issue a warning tone first, then a small shock stimulus after 4-10 seconds. If the dog continues to move closer to the boundary, the shock stimulus will increase.
- Pulsed proportional stimulus ----- The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the stronger the shock gets.
- The variable field width control ----- Turing the field width knob clockwise on the transmitter increases the signal field width; turning counter-clockwise decreases the signal field width. It allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field.
- Audible and visual wire break indicators ----- When there is a wire break, the system will issue a loud sonic alarm accompanied by a flashing light.
- Speed-detect anti-run-through system ----- The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the intensity increases.
- Multiple Collar Operation ----- This electric fencing system comes with 2 collars that can be used on two dogs at the same time.
- Do not leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- Do not test the containment system with the collar receiver on the dog.
- A low battery may cause intermittent operation. DO NOT USE if you suspect a low battery.
- Never perform set-up procedures when the collar is on your dog.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Read all instructions before using this product.