- Match engine power: 9.9 HP
- Work pressure: ≤3600PSI/250Bar
- Flow rate: 13-15LPM/3.5-4.0GPM
- Power: Max 7.4KW (Require at least 5.5KW engine)
- Engine speed: 1450 RPM
- Solid shaft: 24 mm
- Pump plunger bore: 18 mm
- Inlet: ¾” NH thread
- Outlet: ⅜” quick connect(19mm)
- Net Weight: 22 lbs
- Package included: 1xreplacement Pump,1xpressure guage,1xset of extra O-rings,2xinstalling rails-brackets,1xdetergent tube
- Certificate: CE, ISO9001, CCC
- 1. This Pump is ONLY for Engines with 24mm Solid shaft!
- 2. Install the unloader & pressure guage onto the pump before use.
- 3. These pumps ship with oil, replace the oil inlet cap with hole(in package) before first use, then avoid pump damage. The original one on pump is sealed in case of oil leakage in transit.
- 4. When installing, you can use the rails-brackets in package or your existing frame rails(Both may need modification); Please allow water to flow freely through the pump until all air is out of the lines before firing the pressure washer up!
- 3,600 psi at 4.0GPM(15LPM), 9.9 HP (Max 7.4 KW) at 1,450 rpm, 24 mm solid shaft, horizontal mount belt-drive, keyway, 3/4-inch standard garden hose inlet, 3/8-inch quick-connect outlet, 60°C (140°F) max. inlet water temperature
- Replacement pump kit with compatibility for belt-driven gas engine setups and hollow shaft electric motors made for 24 mm diameter shafts. This 24mm solid shaft pumps work with both gas-powered engines and electric-powered motors from brands like Canpump, Nicolini & C, Comet, Honda, Annovi Reverberi, RIDGID, Blackmax, Generac, Husky, Excell, Troy-Bilt, Sears, Briggs & Stratton, Campbell Hausfeld and more.
- Forged brass and anodized aluminum construction with cooling fins, for protection against corrosion; Durable 18 mm ceramic-coated solid stainless steel pistons deliver extended seal life; Dual oversized radial ball bearings are installed for better wear and friction resistance. Strengthened one-piece alloy aluminum connecting rod.
- Fully detachable and pressure-adjustable internal bypass unloader valve with ergonomic control, detergent injector and built-in water filter; Triplex plunger pump mechanism; Thermal relief protection to prevent the pump overheating; Sight glass for oil inspection.
- Easy Installation: This replacement pump features a garden hose inlet and QC quick connect high pressure hose outlet. Each kit includes a detergent tube with filter, pressure guage, mounting bolts, installing rails-brackets to get your machine back in action as quickly as possible. (*Check your pressure washer's inlet and outlet orientation, mounting dimension to ensure compatibility)