★ 6 Massage Modes with 3 Intensity Settings ★ >>> 6 Modes including Auto mode, Knead, Shiatsu, Relax, Calf and Foot mode and the leg massager is designed with all-round airbags squeezing and massaging thoroughly from calves to toes to relieve fatigue, pain and enhance blood circulation
★ Advanced Six Valve System ★ >>> with Real-time Control of the Motion of Airbags in Each Position. Squeezes and massages toe, sole, heel, ankle ,shin and calf. Relaxes muscles for instant relaxation and pain relief. NOTE: PLEASE make sure that the 2 hose connectors are properly inserted into holes on the controller. It will not work well for only one hose connector plugged in.
★ Ergonomic Design & Compact Adjustable Size ★ >>> The velcro design of the leg wraps can fit comfortably around your legs and feet. It can be adjusted easily to change the size and intensity to suit for most people
★ What is it for? ★ >>> Water retention and swelling(Lymphedema) in the leg & foot, relieves tension, cramps, leg varicose veins, reduces pain and soreness and faster workout recovery for athletes.
- Upgrade Leg & Foot Massager: a, Whether you are standing for half of the day, due to your work, you can enjoy the benefits of an leg massager. b, The leg massager will make your life so much more enjoyable, releasing the pain and pressure of your toe,sole,heel,
- Benefits of Leg Massager: a, Improve the blood circulation; b, Help keep your muscles active; c, Provide comfort to your legs; d, Help recovery faster; e, Help relax your legs;
1. Please make sure that the 2 hose connectors are properly inserted into holes on the controller. It will not work well for only one hose
2. Please do not repair or dismantle the product without proper instructions.
3. If you are suffering health problems such as skin infections, fragile skeleton, heart disease or so on, please kindly consult your
Material: ABS & Dacron
Rated power: 18W
Step 1: Take out leg massager
Step 2: Fasten the velcro straps from toe to calf
Step 3: 2 hose connectors are inserted
Step 4: Connect power adapter
Step 5: Click the power button to turn on
Step 6: Choose the massage mode and intensity mode you prefer