1. impeller design provides extended pump life and heavy flow under the worse circumstances.
2. This pump lasts much longer than the all-plastic-bottom-suction pump, which weighs half of this pump (same HP).
3. Shell, motor shaft are made with stainless steel to ensure corrosion resistance. High quality sealed ball bearings guarantee its excellent performance.
4. Hermetically sealed motor has a built-in capacitor start, and thermal protection to prevent overheating, for longer life and powerful start.
5. Built-in the control box. This pump DOES NOT require an external control box!
6. This pump uses high quality and high efficient approved motor and uses less energy
7. Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
8. This pump has a built-in the check valve.
9. Unique design reduces its noise.
iMeshbean is a registered trademark in the USA, Europe, and China. We have proudly designed our own products and successfully created our own brands in the industries. In order to provide a peaceful shopping experience, our dedicated customer service teams can respond to all the requests within 24 hours. All the returns and exchanges will be processed within 3 days. We honor 30 days' return on any products customers are not satisfied with. Being our customer is a wise choice!
- 150 feet Max's head, 25 GPM max, Stainless Steel Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1/2HP 115V
- This is a 110 (115V) pump! It must match your power supply voltage!!
- 25 GPM is the max at 1' head. The deeper the well water is, the less GPM!
NPT Discharge: 1 1/4''
Total length: 25.3inch
Voltage: 110 v
Horse Power: 1/2 hp
Housing Material: Stainless Steel
MPN: Does Not Apply
- 4" deep well submersible pump, fits in the 4" well casing.
- 110V, 3.3 Amps, 150 feet max head, 25 GPM Max, mid intake.
- 150' head is for an open water tank. For pressure tanks, the buyer MUST read <Pump Selection Guide>!
- impeller design provides extended pump life and heavy flow under severe circumstances.
- This pump has a much longer pump life than the all-plastic-bottom-suction pump.
- Solid stainless steel body with heavy-duty cast iron discharge.
- Industrial grade heavy duty, also good for home-usage.
- Built-in 1/2 HP capacitor start, and thermal protection switch, for longer life and powerful start.
- Built-in the control box. This pump DOES NOT require an external control box!
- This pump uses high quality approved motor
- This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire)
- 33' long electric cord, installation Manual are all included.
- 1-1/4” NPT discharge.
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
- High efficiency, hermetically sealed motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating and uses less energy.
- Submersible design eliminates the need for priming and creates quiet operation
- Free technical support available during your installation.
1 x pump
1 x 33' long electric cord w/US plug
For using a pressure tank - Max water level VS. pressure switch settings:
Pressure switch set @ 20/40 psi- 45 feet (max static water level)
Pressure switch set @ 30/50 psi- 25 feet (max static water level)
Pressure switch set @ 40/60 psi- 2 feet (max static water level)
This is a 110 (115V) pump! If you need 4", 220V, 3.3 Amps, 150 feet max head, 25 GPM Max deep well pump, click this submersible well pump.
To get more Motors & Pumps, click here.