Optical System: Refraction
Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm
Focal Length: 700mm
Finder scope: 5x24
Eyepiece: K25mm, magnification 28x
Eyepiece: K9mm, magnification 78x
Limit size: 11.40
Accuracy: 2. 31 ARC seconds
Multiple: 28/78/84/234 times
Field of view: 1.2 °
Oblique mirror: 90 degrees
Zenith mirror: 360 degree rotatable
Gross weight: approx. 4.5kg
28X-234X Magnification - Two replaceable latest generations of Kellner eyepieces (K9mm, K25mm) in this astronomical telescope. The magnification of the K9mm eyepiece is 78X, K25mm eyepiece is 28X. With a 3X Barlow lens, the magnification can be increased from 84X to 234X. The 5x24 erect-image finderscope with a mounting bracket can easily help you find the observation target.
Erect Image - Normal refractor telescope displays upside-down images. Both our 5X24 erect-image finderscope and 128° erect-image diagonal can make the image erect. The 128° diagonal can be rotated 360° to provide a more comprehensive field of view and you can share it.
Useful accessories - This beginner telescope is with an adjustable tripod; This star telescope comes with a carrying bag, which holds the telescope main tube and all accessories easily. 3X Barlow lens is included.
Better Observation - With a 700mm focal length and 60mm large objective lens, a fully multi-coated all-optical glass lens creates high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity. This adult telescope ensures good image quality as well as correct lateral chromatic aberration and can reduce longitudinal chromatic aberrations and distortion. It is a perfect planet telescope as a gift for Birthday Halloween Thanksgiving Day Christmas.
Easy to Set up and use - An adjustable Aluminum tripod allows for many different viewing positions. The height can be adjusted from about 50cm to 105cm. Locks in solidly, stay right in place for steady images. The vertical direction can be adjusted to 160°, and the horizontal direction can be adjusted to 360°. This telescope astronomical is quickly and easily set up in minutes even for a novice. No tools are required.
These telescopes are the ideal entry-level telescopes for aspiring amateur astronomers. The 60x700 mm Refractor Telescopes is simple to set up with everything necessary to begin the adventure for a lifetime including the telescope, 5x24 finderscope, two eyepieces, a 3X Barlow lens, and an aluminum tripod. With this telescope, you'll be able to view the night sky with clear quality!
1. Telescope come with K9 K25 eyepiece, which is the latest generation of Kellner eyepiece(K) in this astronomical telescope. 3X Barlow lens increase the 3X magnification of a telescope
2. Fully multi-coated lens 60mm Large aperture objective lens makes the images brighter and clearer, achieve a large field of view.
3. Pan Head Mount: Adjustments allow users to have an easy viewing experience.
4. 5x24 Finderscope: Gives you 3x extra zoom with the tiles allows users to target objects with ease cope
5. The star target planisphere helps you to know various stars. The height of the Adjustable aluminum tripod can be adjusted from about 19.7inch to 47inch.
6. Come with a backpack, which helps you to carry and store.
HOW TO SET UP AND USE THE TELESCOPE
1. Open the Tripod.
2. Screw the Aiming control into the tripod mount.
3. Place the Telescope tube onto the tripod mount and lock the tube.
4. Locate the Finderscope onto the Telescope tube.
5. Insert the Diagonal mirror into the Focus tube.
6. Put the Eyepiece into the Diagonal mirror.
7. Adjust the Focus knob to view the clear image.
1 x Telescope tube
1 x K9mm & K25mm eyepiece
1 x Adjustable aluminum tripod
1 x 3X Barlow lens(can be used as a single-lens telescope but the scene is upside down)
1 x 5X24 Finderscope
1 x Lens cloth
1 x Instruction
1 x Handbag
1. When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass.
2. Never aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun.