Optical system: refraction system
Objective Lens: 70mm
Focal Length: 300mm
Focus ratio: 4.29
Eyepiece: 20mm: 15X ; 6mm: 50X
Magnification power: 15X - 150X
Field of view: 1.2°
Tripod: Aluminum alloy tripod
Zenith Mirrors: 48°Erecting BAK4 prism
【15X-150X High Magnification】Our telescope is equipped with a 3X Barlow lens, 1.5X Erecting eyepiece, and two replaceable eyepieces, H20mm, and H6mm, so kids can get magnification from 15X to 150X. Whether watching planets or observing the moon at night, this telescope is the best helper for kids & astronomy beginners.
【70mm Large Aperture】Our refractor telescope is equipped with a 70mm large-aperture objective lens which makes the images brighter and clearer. The bigger the aperture is, the bigger the field of vision will be, so you can see clearer images.
【Easy to Assemble& Dismount】We have a full set of paper installation guidelines. Don't worry about any installation problems. Even the kids and beginners can install it by themselves without any tools.
With the 2 eyepieces and 3X Barlow lens, 1.5X Erecting eyepiece, this Refractor Telescope could offer a magnification of 15X to 150X. The refractor telescope was designed to provide views of the moon's craters, Jupiter's major moons, and Saturn's rings. As a terrestrial telescope, the refractor telescope delivers great views of mountains, valleys, and many other features of the world around.
1. Large Aperture And High Power Telescope: 70mm objective lens, large view. Fully multi-coated lens, high transmission, enhance image brightness and clarity. At or near a full moon period, the moon is too bright to see details due to the spotlight effect of the telescope. So moon filter improves better observation.
2. Moon Mirror: This refractor telescope was designed to provide views of the moon's craters, Jupiter's major moons, and Saturn's rings.
3. 5x24 Cross Star Finder Scope with mounting bracket: With the 5x24 cross star finder scope, you are more convenient to find the stars or any flying birds. The finder scope provides 5X24 low power magnification to help you locate objects in the main telescope.
4. Powerful Magnification: Magnification=Focal Length/Eyepiece Diameter Eyepiece: H6mm, H20mm: 300/6 = 50X, 300/20 = 15X 1.5X Barlow lenses together: 50 x 1.5 = 75X, 15 x 1.5 = 22.5X 3X Barlow lenses together: 50 x 3 = 150X, 15 x 3 = 45X
5. Fully Coated Optics: High light transmittance and protect your eyes.
6. 360° Rotatable: 360° rotating design provides a full range of observations. Smooth movement can be performed in the vertical and horizontal directions by the handle operation easy to hold.
HOW TO USE IT?
1. Open the tripod.
2. Place the telescope tube onto the tripod mount.
3. Insert the finder scope, eyepiece, and 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece
4. Adjust the focus knob to view the clear image.
Package Included (No Phone Adapter, no Moon Filter):
1XAluminum Alloy Tripod(40cm)
1. When observing an outdoor target with an astronomical telescope indoors, do not close the window to avoid the deformation of the image caused by the reflection of the window glass.
2. Never aim your telescope at the sun or even close to the sun.