- B Fitting Connections: 9/16"-18 LH/RH
- Inner Diameter: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Outside Diameter: 1/2" (13mm)
- Max Working Pressure:300 psi
- Burst Pressure:900 psi
- Temperature range:-4 to 158 ℉
- Weight:62 oz
- The oxygen acetylene hose is made of acetylene rubber, resistant to low temperature and high pressure, and can be used in extreme environments even at sub-zero temperatures, maintaining flexibility.
Twin Hose Design
- This oxygen acetylene torch kit includes red and blue hoses to deliver oxygen and acetylene to your oxy-acetylene welding and cutting equipment.
- Two different colors, red and blue, allow you to easily distinguish them and make a secure and accurate connection, ensuring you know exactly how to place the connection during use.
- It also comes with fittings on both ends, which fits most torches and regulators.
- Fitting Sizes: 9/16"-18 LH and 9/16"-18 RH.
- The total length of this hose is 25 feet, which is sufficient for everyday use or industrial and agricultural use. The hose is 1/4 inch for optimum flow at a maximum pressure of 300 PSI (20 bar).
Easy to Use and Store
- This welding hose can be easily tied throughout the engine bay and in tight turns. When not in use, it can be made into a round shape for easy storage
- This oxyacetylene torch kit has the advantages of low-temperature resistance and good flame retardancy and is a good choice for industry and agriculture, transportation, and daily life.
- 1 x 25FT Oxygen Acetylene Welding Hose