- Engine Type: 3/4" Shaft Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psi/bar): 3000/200
- Max Flow Rate (gallon/min): 2.5GPM
- Engine HP required: 5.5 HP (Minimum)
- Head Material: Aluminum
- Bearing: Double Bearing
- Plunger: Stainless Steel
- Plunger seals: Oil Seals
- Shaft Depth: 2 5/8"
- Hole Distance to hole - 2 9/16”
- Keyway Size: 3/16"
- Connection: Inlet--3/4''NH Garden Hose, Outlet--M22x1.5-14mm
- Rated RPM: 3400
- Max. Water Supply Temperature: 104°F
- Self suction: Yes
- Comes with Built-In Unloader
- Built-In Chemical Injector
- Comes with a FREE Thermal Relief Valve
- 1. Not Fit 7/8" Shaft Engine Pressure Washer.
- 2. As this pump won't necessarily fit every model, Please check the Installation dimensions or confirm with us.
- 3. When installing, please ensure that the keyway is installed before running your pressure washer. Allow water to flow freely through the pump until all air is out of the lines before firing the pressure washer up!
- Thermal Relief Valve for Durability: TRV protects the pump from overheating while in bypass mode. Releases small amounts of hot water and intakes cooler water to prevent overheating and extend the life of the pump
- Easy Start: Built-in for simple & quick cold starts to make the startup a breeze.
- 120 hours Running Time: 50 hours long service life than other pumps!
- Maintenance Free: Pre-filled Oil and double seal system, set it up directly, and prevent oil/water leaks. The crankcase is manufactured from fully anodized die-cast aluminum for protection against corrosion, and you never have to change the oil. Precision polished stainless steel pistons deliver extended seal life
- Pressure Adjustable-Rotate the unloader valve to adjust the pressure
- Easy Connections: The Garden Hose Inlet and M22 high-pressure outlet make for a simple setup to get your power washer up and running in no time
- Standard Mounting Options: The SAE standard bolt pattern fits most gas-powered pressure washers and simplifies the installation to start working as quickly as possible. (Check your pressure washer's inlet and outlet orientation to ensure compatibility)
- Compatible with 3/4" Horizontal Shaft Pressure Washer & Engine: Up to 3000 PSI. If you don't see your model below, just message us and we will confirm it for you!
- Homelite: 308418007, 309515003, 308418004, 308653057, UT80522B, UT80953B, UT80522A, UT80953A, UT80522D, UT80522E, HL252300, UT80953E
- Honda: GC190, GC160 (* 7/8" Shaft Engine is not Compatible)
- Simpson: MS60753 MS60852 MS60753, MS60788, MS60850, MS60799,MS61043 PS60841 MSH3125 PS80903b ALH3225
- Karcher: K2400HH, G2400HH, G2800OH, G3000OH, G3050OH, G2600OR, G2650HH, G2800OH, G3025OH, G3000BH G3025BH
- PowerStroke: PS80522, PS80903, UT80522, UT80953, PS80903A, 30841800
- Generac: 580.762011, 01675, 01675-0,1671,1675, 1293,1330, AXD2524GT-22mm, G24H,BXD2528, BXD2527G,598759870, 598859880
- Briggs Stratton: 020204,020208,020209,020212, 020216 020220, 020224, 020251, 020263 020275,020309
- Troy Bilt: 020200, 020208,020241, 01904, 020242, 020209,194106GS, 01042
- AR: RMV2.5G30-EZ, RMV25G30D-PKG
- Ryobi: RY80533
- Others: Exh2425, 520011, 7106900, 189943GS, 193486GS, 90028, 7108379,7106900 ,580752070, RD80947, RD80955
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x User manual
- 4 x Flange bolts
- 2 x Keys
- Check the installation dimension in the product image to confirm if it is suitable for your pressure washer. Or you can send detailed information to us, and we will confirm for you.
- Make sure that the pump shaft key and engine shaft are properly matched and that there is no skew. Otherwise, the components will be damaged and the pump will be invalid. *Please make sure your washing machine is ≥ 2400PSI, a lower-pressure washer may not be able to drive the pump.
- Because this pump is not suitable for all models and brand pressure washers, please provide your original pump model and washer model before purchase so that we can help you make the right choice and avoid you buying the wrong product.