|Pressure Washer Undercarriage Cleaner & Surface Cleaner|
|Super Wide Cleaning Coverage: 24"|
|Materials: Brass Coupler + Stainless Steel Nozzles|
|Flexible Wheels: Durable rubber wheel|
|High-Pressure Spray Nozzles: 7PCS X 40 degree(Fan-shaped)|
|Pressure range: 1500 PSI to 4000 PSI. 3000 PSI or higher will have the best result.|
|Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI|
|1/4" Quick Connect Pivot Coupler|
|Spraying Distance: 5-10 meters|
|Easy to Use: Rinse Thoroughly|
|Three Extension Wands: Two 16" straight and one curved extension|
|Leak-Free: High-quality extension wands perfectly connect to the pressure washer via a ¼” quick connector|
|Package include: 24 inch 2 in 1 Water Broom Underbody Pressure Washer; 2 x 16-inch Straight Extension Wands; 1 x 90°Curved Extension Wand; 1 x Nozzle Cleaner; 1 x Teflon Tap; 1 x Cleaning Towel|
24" Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Water Broom Undercarriage Car Clean Brush
- 【Multi-Purpose Pressure Washer Undercarriage Cleaner & Surface Cleaner】24 inch diameter will cover a 24-inch wide cleaning area; Great for Industrial and Commercial Projects; With the help of an angle adapter, you can easily turn this undercarriage pressure washer into an underbody washer or water broom surface cleaner for driveways, wood decks, and so on. Leave your undercarriage clean and dirt free! Warm Tips: A 3000 PSI or higher pressure machine is recommended to feature optimum performance.
- 【7 X Surface Cleaning】7pcs 25-degree spray angle nozzles, easily turn it into a water broom sweeper with pivoting coupler! Sprays from each nozzle overlap the next with no gaps, and efficiently remove loose debris (sand, leaves, light soil) from sidewalks, driveways, poolside, decks, etc, making cleaning much easier and faster.
- 【Dual Function】Easily Switch Between 2 Modes, This undercarriage pressure washer attachment has a 1/4” quick pivot coupler, simply pull out the knob and pivot to any angle as you need, then lose hold of the knob to automatically lock the directions. Works with gas or electric pressure washers;
- 【Duralbe & Sturdy】Constructed with high-quality materials. (High-quality rust-resistant stainless steel wand and nozzle; brass coupler); The rubber wheels roll really nicely under the cars and it shoots off a high-pressure stream of water. Allow for a longer lifetime and usability of the tool; Assembly & Maintenance instructions and tools are included.
- 【Package】24 inch 2 in 1 Water Broom Underbody Pressure Washer；4 x Nozzles; 1 x 1/4inch Quick Connect Adapter; 2 x 16-inch Straight Extension Wands; 1 x 90°Curved Extension Wand;1 x Nozzle Cleaner; 1 x Teflon Tap;1 x Cleaning Towel;
- Not Fit Garden Hose, Water Hose, or Your Faucet Directly.
How to Set Up:
- Connect the Undercarriage Cleaner to the nozzle rod via a 1/4" quick connector.
- Connect the nozzle rod to the extension rod (if needed).
- Connect the Undercarriage Cleaner with the nozzle rod to your existing power washer.
- Turn on your power washer.
- Slide back and forth to your car’s undercarriage.
- Change the cleaning mode as your need by adjusting the pivot coupler.
Multi-Purpose Pressure Washer Undercarriage Cleaner
- Power Washer Water Broom: Change the direction of the nozzle to point downward, ideal for removing debris from sidewalks, driveways, decks, etc. Much faster than the traditional cleaning way.
- Pressure Washer Undercarriage Cleaner: Easily clean road grime, fuel contaminants, salt, and other dirt from underneath.
24" Width with 7pcs Spray Nozzles
- 7 stainless steel nozzles with a spray range of up to 50cm, wide cleaning range, and high cleaning efficiency.
- Super Wide Cleaning Coverage: 24"
1/4" quick pivot coupler
- Easily Switch Between 2 Modes, simply pull out the knob and pivot to any angles you need, then lose hold of the knob to automatically lock the directions.
- All parts have 1/4” quick connectors.
3 Extension Wands
- Come with a 2 x 16Inch straight extension wand, and a 1 x 16Inch 90-degree curved wand, so that you can deeper cleaning.
Rubber Wheel Design
- Equipped with two rollers for 360° rotation, Very flexible to use and easy to clean. Two rollers instead of the hand support, reducing the pressure on the arm.
Cleaning your undercarriage has the following benefits
- Avoids drainage problems
- Prevents rusting
- Protects your car from overheating
- Washes off road salt that causes corrosion
- Enhances the durability and functionality of undercarriage parts
- Saves you money
- Makes your vehicle safer to use