- Blue Eagle
- Red Eagle
- Lucky SSL
- Sexy Girl
- Urban Skull
- Blood Mouth
- Sexy Comics
- Carbon Fiber
- Flame Man
- Glowing Eye
- Eye of Dinosaur
- Magic Poker
- Cartridge Size: 110*90*13 mm
- Viewing Window: 96*48 mm
- Switch Time:(light to dark) 0.1ms
- Response time(bright to dark):<1/30000 seconds(normal tempteratur conditions)
- Delay Time: (dark to light) 0.2- 0.7 S(Automatically)
- Ultraviolet Protection: < 0.0003%(313 nm), < 0.006% (365 nm)
- Infrared Protection: < 0.01%(780- 2000nm)
- Sensitivity: Adjustable step less
- Shade Range: DIN 4 / 9-13
- UV protecion:16 levels
- Battery: Solar cells
- Material: PP Fire Resistant
- Operating Temperature: - 5℃ to +55℃
- Weight: 520g
Pro Solar Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Arc Tig Mig Grinding Welders Mask
- Features a shade adjustment for light or dark settings. This feature allows you to set the helmet to a lighter shade when welding thin material and a darker shade for welding heavier material.
- The sensitivity adjustment adjusts for ambient lighting and arc brightness. This will compensate when you walk outside in the bright sunlight or while Tig welding.
Adjustable Shade Delay
- This is how long the helmet takes to from the light state to the dark state. This set comes in handy when welding heavy material and compensates for the bright molten metal leftover after you are done welding.
- Allows you to use the helmet locked in the light state (shade 4), which gives you full UV and IR protection. Plasma cutting has a limited arc but still requires protection. This setting lets you see what you are cutting while providing maximum protection.
Oxygen Acetylene Torch Cutting
- This setting is perfect for torch cutting with an oxygen-acetylene torch. Offers full face protection while cutting.
Grinding Setting mode
- This setting you to see what you are grinding while allowing full-face protection.
Fully Adjustable Head Gear
- features fully adjustable ratcheting headgear. Also includes a very comfortable sweatband. The headgear allows you to position the helmet further or closer away from your face. This feature is only found on $400 welding helmets.
Super Light Weight
- the helmet is extremely lightweight to prevent user fatigue.