- BAK-4 Prisms: BAK-4 prims represent the higher refractive index rate, brighter edges of the field of view, as well as circular shape of the exit pupil, which means more light will be transmitted to the entire field of view. The image seen by the framing is exactly the same as the directly viewed subject, allowing the operator to correctly view and focus.
- Photo Mode / Video Mode: 1. Photo Mode: The camera automatically stays on Photo Mode when is turned ON. You can either take a photo when looking through the binocular lenses or with the LCD screen opened by pressing the Snap/Ok button. 2. Video Mode: Press the Mode button to switch to Video Mode and then press the Snap / Ok button to start recording the video. Press the Snap / Ok button again to stop recording.
- Tripod Compatible (Not included): The binoculars can be fixed to a tripod adapter accessory to attach binocular to any standard tripod in a horizontal position to provide a stable image during prolonged viewing. It is especially suitable for long-term video recording, or it can meet the requirements well when the shooting quality is high.
- USB interface / TF card slot: This machine is equipped with a USB 2.0 interface and built-in lithium battery, which can charge the camera through a USB cable; no driving Memory card: Up to 32G (TF Card is not included).
【HD Digital Binoculars Camera】This is a new 2.0" TFT HD 1080P 5MP LCD Camcorder DV Binocular. These binoculars with a camera combine an excellent all-optics binocular system and HD digital video function. Support image capture and video shooting at 1280 x 1080 resolution.
【12X Magnification】The digital binoculars camera takes a closer look at things with a 12x magnification-32mm aperture binocular system. The binocular camera not only can take nice pictures and easy to download but also can be connected as a webcam to the PC
【Durable and Comfortable】The 12x32 Compact binoculars are constructed with rugged rubber armor for a comfortable, non-slip grip and shock resistance
【Tripod Compatible】The binoculars with a camera can be fixed to a tripod adapter accessory to attach binocular to any standard tripod(NOT Included)in a horizontal position to provide a stable image during prolonged viewing It has the function of HD imaging and HD video recording, so it can capture instant wonderful pictures showing a high-resolution digital image to bring you the clear and beautiful visual enjoyment
The is a Digital Camera Binocular that combines an excellent all-optics binocular system with a high definition digital video camera. The LCD display gives you quick control over different functions to capture the perfect photo or video in high definition. Best choice for outdoor or indoor activities such as Hunting, Bird Watching, Enjoying concerts, Outdoor Adventures, Surveillance Work, and Recording beautiful moments while Traveling, Camping, Hiking, and Mountaineering.
LCD display: 2.0" LTPS 4:3
Telescope Specification: 12 x 32
Magnification: 12 times
1000M visual field: 96m
Exit pupil diameter: 3.8mm
Distance of exit pupil diameter: 8mm
Minimum focus distance: 8m
Video Format: AVI
Video Resolution: 1080 FHD 1920 x 1080 / 1080P 1440 x 1080 / 720P 1280 x 720 / WVGA 848 x 480 / VGA 640 x 480
Video Frame Rate: 30 fps
Still Image Format: JPEG
Still Image Resolution: 5M 2592 x 1944 / 3M 2048 x 1536 / 2M HD 1920 x 1080 / 1.3M 1280 x 960 / VGA 640 x 480
Storage Expansion: TF
Max Capacity: 32 GB (TF Card is not included)
(Note: Please use the TF Card up to Class 4, or it does not support the Video function.)
Support PC connect
Web Camera: Support/Free driving
Battery: Built-in Lithium Battery/Support External Mobile Power Supply (5V 1A)
Language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Korean, English, French, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish
Size: Size: 19.3x14.1x7.7cm/7.6x5.6x3.03inch
Net weight: 610g/1.34lb
How to use it? Easy to use in four steps!
1. Eyepieces Distance Adjustment Rotate the two lens cones A and B inward or outward until you see a single circle through the lenses. Make sure you adjust this setting before use.
Please close your right eye, focus on a distant object, then adjust the Center Focus Knob A until the image is clear. Close your left eye and adjust the right lens B until you can see a clear image.
3. Taking Picture When you take a picture while looking through the eyepiece, the picture would be shifted slightly upwards, so adjust it appropriately before you taking a picture
4. Downloading Photos and Videos Turn off the binoculars first, connect them with your PC. Select Storage to download the photos and videos
1 x HD Digital Telescope
1 x USB cable
1 x Cleaning cloth