Voltage: 110V 60Hz Power: 230W
Variable Speed: 500-3200RPM
Distance Between Centers: 12" (305mm)
Swing Over Bed: 8" (203mm)
Drive Spindle Through Hole: 3/8" (10mm)
Tailstock Spindle Through Hole: 3/8" (10mm)
Tailstock Spindle Travel: 1-2/5" (35mm)
Motor Speed: 4500RPM
- 1/3 Horse Power motor, turning speed 4500RPM, Voltage: 110V. The powerful motor starts softly offering motor's maximize safety and low noise.
With Speed Control
- Turning speed control knob clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the speed freely within 500-3200 RPM.
Better Work Capacity
- 12" (305mm) distance between centers swing over bed 8" (203mm). High concentricity. Moving tailstock to adjust proper distances for workpieces.
- Cast iron-constructed wood lathes for durability and strength, providing increased stability and smooth operation. Extremely sturdy cast iron construction to reduce vibration.
With 150mm & 300mm Tool Rests
- Moving the lock lever to adjust or replace the tool rest. 150mm & 300mm tool rests for easy replacement, ideal for a variety of turning projects in labs, workshops, engineering education, etc.
1 x Benchtop Mini Wood Lathe
1 x 6" Face Plate
2 x Tool Rest (150mm & 300mm)
1 x Set of Accessories
1 x Manual