- Material: ABS Pet Safe
- Receiver Dimensions: 2.5”x1.5”x1”(6.35cm x 3.81cm x 2.54cm)
- Remote Transmitter Dimensions: 5.5” (including antenna) x2”x0.75” (14cm x 5cm x 2cm)
- Collar & Strap Weight: 3oz/85g
- Adjustable Strap Length: 10"-24" Neck Size
- IPX7 Waterproof: Yes
- Best Choice to Traning Your Dog: This model features an easy-to-use rechargeable remote controller/transmitter with large LCD display, and a small, lightweight collar( 3oz/85g with strap) fits small medium large dog w/ neck size 10"-24". The collar offers warning tone, 8 adjustable levels of vibration and humane static pulse stimulation. You can use any of the 3 corrections or combinations with or without verbal command.
- Highly Effctive to Traning Your Dog: This shock collar remote is IPX7 waterproof to withstand light rain or water splashes. It has beeping tone,8 levels of vibration and 8 levels of static shock to train your dog either puppy, young or adult dog basic obedience commands and correct bad behaviors like digging, jumping on people, chasing cars or domestic animals or people, bark / barking issue. Simply push a button to get your dog under control.
- High Quality and 90 Days Standby Time: The collar receiver has rugged construction, fully waterproof / submersible. Your dog can wear it for any outdoor training. It has a rechargeable battery with up to whopping 90 day standby time/40 days of normal use with a single full battery thanks to patented signal wake-up technology. Collar hibernates if not used after 1 minutes but wakes up instantly by pushing a button on the remote.
- 650 Yard IPX7 Waterproof, Best for Outdoor Training: Collar has super bright working indicator light so your dog is easy to be seen at night or dark area. Battery status bars show when it needs charging. This model is great for outdoor training, field trips or hunting purpose.
- Safety-Lock Feature, No Harm to Your Dog: It is programmed to stop vibration or shock if a button is pushed and held for more than 10 seconds. This will give you peace of mind whether dogs wear it in training or left alone.
- 1. We always recommend to use Vibration and Sound simulation to train your pets. Shock simulation should only be used in rare occasions and well ethical training practices