Diameter: 2 inch/5cm diameter
Connection: R-type( roll lock, roloc) Holder
ShankMaterial: rubber, metal
Diameter of shank: 1/4 inch(6mm)
Max speed: 23,000Rpm
Material: zirconium oxide, aluminum oxide, nylon, wool, etc.
Green Disc: Fine, appr 400-600 Grit
Red Disc: Medium, appr 150 Grit
Brown Disc: Coarse, appr 120Grit
Suitable for 2-inch sanding discs
** LONGEST LASTING: Quick change discs have a long life. Wide selection of grits and grains. Easy to use. Our products are made of premium grain and offer three attachment options with 1/4 inch holder.
** Upgraded ALuminum: Roloc discs are made for high-quality professional aluminum oxide. We have done a lot of testing to give you the most satisfying experience in order to give you the best product.
** BEST MATCH SIZE: Sanding discs roloc 2” surface conditioning discs-Coarse/Medium/Fine total 30pcs include 1/4 inch shank roloc disc holder fit die grinder perfectly.
** MAX PERFORMANCE: Surface conditioning discs are suitable for stainless steel, alloys, non-ferrous materials, plastics, and fiberglass; useful for auto body and automotive work, such as rotor finishing, and on motorcycles, boats, and so on.
** QUICK CHANGE FOR SAVING TIME: Abrasive sanding discs are ideal for deburring, finishing, and cleaning on flat or contoured surfaces of metals to allow for quick and easy operator assembly. These flap discs are suitable for die casting parts, bicycle parts, machinery, knives, and many other items.
1. The set contains 30PCS 2-inch sanding discs in 3 colors, red, blue, and khaki. The sanding discs are available in 3 grits: fine, medium, and thick to meet all your polishing needs.
2. The sanding disc is made of alumina abrasive with high wear resistance and fast grinding force. The nylon web structure of the sanding disc can have better elasticity and plasticity for objects of various shapes.
3. Widely used in shipbuilding, maintenance, aviation, machinery, and other metal polishing, as well as automotive, motorcycle sheet metal coating, medical equipment parts, and other metal parts processing.
4. Surface Conditioning Discs combine durable, non-woven discs with the efficiency of the Roloc quick-change attachment system for an effective disc that cleans, finishes, blends, and deburrs. The non-woven fiber construction conforms well to help preserve irregular or contoured surfaces and the Roloc backing supports the disc for aggressive cutting.
5. Available in Aluminum Oxide Mineral: This manufacture Surface Conditioning Disc with aluminum oxide abrasive mineral. Aluminum oxide is a hard, blocky mineral that provides high cut-rate and long life. While silicon carbide breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a finer finish.
6. Benefits of Open Web Abrasives: Combining abrasives with fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool, reducing the risk of part discoloration and warping. The fibers are load resistant and keep the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting the clogging of the fibers, which also extends the life of the disc.
7. Ideal for Blending, Deburring, and Finishing: The open-web fiber runs cool and resists loading while the abrasives provide a high cut-rate to give you consistent finishing for a range of tasks including blending, deburring, and finishing.
1 x Disc Pad Holder
30 x Disc Pads
Note: Only discs, tools are not included!!
- Every single product is backed by a 6-months Warranty and a 30-day return policy from the date of purchase.
- Please check the package carefully after you received it. Any man-made damage would not be covered.
- If the item has been damaged in transit or unable to use in warranty period, please email us with pictures or video to show your problem.
- More details, please click return policy.