Why choose 160 mesh
160 mesh lays down a little thicker layer of screen printing ink but offers you some higher detail ability in your image due to the finer mesh. Also if you are printing with a little thinner viscosity colors of inks, you may want to use the 160 mesh so not too much ink is passed through your screen.
- 20"x 24" OD. 17"x 21"ID. Tubing: 1 3/8"x 1 3/8"
- 25, 40, 60, 90, 110, 130, 160, 180 mesh counts WHITE COLOR
- 200, 230, 250, 280, 305, 355 mesh counts YELLOW COLOR
- Our pre-stretched screens are constructed by three elements: Aluminum Frame, Adhesive and Mesh.
- Our aluminum frames are constructed with AL6063T5 Alloy, It has high strength, light weight and free of deformation. Each frame are welded with TIG machine; all corners are completely sealed to prevent ink from leaking. Sandblasted on adhesive(mesh) side increases the bonding area created higher bond strength, and other sides are finished with polished and smooth appearance.
- Our adhesives is specifically formulated to bond fabric (mesh) to aluminum. It offers an excellent chemical resistance with very high shear strength. And yet it can be removed without hurting the aluminum frame, which gives user an option on re-stretching as many times.
- All our screens are stretched by 100% monofilament polyester mesh. The mesh holds the following characters, low-elongation, precision bore, and high stability. It provides easier registration on printing process, and its uniformity weaving and passage-free through the mesh, give even more detail and clear prints.