45pcs 1/8" x 1/4" M3.2*6
40pcs 1/8" x 3/8" M3.2*10
25pcs 5/32" x 3/8" M4*10
25pcs 5/32" x 1/2" M4*13
25pcs 3/16" x 1/2" M5*13
20pcs 3/16" x 5/8" M5*16
RIVETS THAT YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Our hardware is very strong and is great for both indoor and outdoor use.
* Aluminum rivets are superior to regular steel and provide excellent rust resistance in salt water applications.
* Dome head is the most commonly specified rivet head style because of
its low profile and clean finished appearance. It is slightly rounded and twice as wide as the rivet body diameter.
* The aluminum mandrel is pulled into or against the rivet body, breaking at or near the junction of the mandrel shank and its upset end. Aluminum/Aluminum rivets have the lowest tensile and shear values of all break mandrel rivets.
* An aluminum blind fastener which has a self contained mechanical feature (a mandrel) which permits the formation of an upset on the blind end of the rivet and expansion of the rivet shank during the setting to join the component parts of an assembly
* Fastenere branded open end blind pop rivets meet SAE J-1200 Standards which establishes the dimensional, mechanical, and performance requirements of inch and metric break mandrel blind rivets suitable for use in joining the component parts of an assembly.